

elliesartfulemporium@etsy.com is officially on it's way! Heather and I started a new craft-business partnership 2.5 months ago and have now made our second sale! It's pretty exciting for us right about now.
We are still trying to decide what we should focus on in our designs and what niche we should try and fill. I feel that Heather's style of design is elegant and classic, timeless, while mine is more beachy and seasonal. I think the combination of the two will be fantastic. What do you think? What kind of jewelry style do you prefer? Leave us a comment, please!
I feel like this is the beginning of something great for both of us!
Come check out our store on etsy at http://www.elliesartfulemporium.etsy.com/. Eventually we will get our website going, but etsy's the place to be until then. Thanks for stopping by!
We are still trying to decide what we should focus on in our designs and what niche we should try and fill. I feel that Heather's style of design is elegant and classic, timeless, while mine is more beachy and seasonal. I think the combination of the two will be fantastic. What do you think? What kind of jewelry style do you prefer? Leave us a comment, please!
I feel like this is the beginning of something great for both of us!
Come check out our store on etsy at http://www.elliesartfulemporium.etsy.com/. Eventually we will get our website going, but etsy's the place to be until then. Thanks for stopping by!
No comments:
Post a Comment