Mistakes - we all run into them at some time or another, it's what we do with them that's important.
For instance, I, Lauren, will admit to making a mistake just the other day. I was working on a journal with paper I thought would be just perfect for back to school time for teenagers. I was cutting and fitting, and when it came time for the gluing I glued the paper on UPSIDE DOWN!! I could not believe that had happened, and by the time I figured it out the glue had dried and it was too late to fix it. OOPS! I sat on the problem for a few days, trying to figure out what to do about it, not thinking of anything, when all of a sudden it hit me. I would put a piece of paper on the front right-side-up and make it look like I did it intentionally. (nobody will ever know unless they read this - I didn't put a disclaimer on the piece)
So, I came to the conclusion that it's okay to go for it, okay to try and mess up, because the solution to the problem will ultimitely make you a better crafter and a stronger individual.
Get out there and make mistakes and see where it takes you!
No comments:
Post a Comment